Friday, April 10, 2009

Dunder Mifflin Poster

Ok, so this is not on topic at all, but I am excited about it anyway. Here is the story...

I am not much into watching T.V. but I do enjoy watching the show The Office. So much so that at one point I joined their Dunder Mifflin Infinity website which is basically like other social sites but only about The Office. There were weekly tasks and what not that you had to do and they generally coincided with what happened on that weeks episode. So last year there was a task to design a Dunder Mifflin Poster with a Green theme to it and so I quickly bashed this out:


Well I was watching The Office tonight and in a scene where they were in the kitchen, something familiar caught my eye that was hanging on the side of the refrigerator.

So, I pulled up the poster I made and checked out the back episodes online and sure enough, there it is. I don't know why, I am just kind of excited about the whole thing and think it is pretty cool.

I wonder if I can use this on my resume?

0 comments: